16 January, 2015
Fish, Freshwater fish, Wild Game
Author: Alan Simmons
- 8 trout fillets. Depends on the size.
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup plain flour (approx)
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- 90g (3oz) butter
- ¼ cup lemon juice, and extra
- Remove skin from trout fillets.
- Combine lemon juice and water, dip fish in.
- Then dust lightly with flour, dip in lemon juice mixture again, then coat lightly in combined sesame seeds and breadcrumbs.
- Melt butter and add extra lemon juice in frying pan, add trout, fry on both sides over a medium heat until golden brown and cooked through.